[ClusterLabs] Antw: [EXT] crmsh v4.3.1 released

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Thu Jun 17 05:26:40 EDT 2021

>>> Xin Liang <XLiang at suse.com> schrieb am 17.06.2021 um 10:59 in Nachricht
<HE1PR04MB32090FED95CE161EB2539DFBB0A20 at HE1PR04MB3209.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com>

> Hello everyone!
>
> I'm happy to announce the release of crmsh version 4.3.1
>
> Major changes since 4.3.0
> Features:
>
>   *   Add "crm cluster crash_test" for cluster failure simulation
> (#825<https://github.com/ClusterLabs/crmsh/pull/825>)

Being curious how this feature will be different from "crm's ptest", it seems
the command does _not_ "simulate", but perform real actions (like killing
processes) to allow watching the ´_real_ outcome.
If so I think it should be renamed to something different.

Regards,
Ulrich

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/network:ha‑clustering:Factory/crmsh