[ClusterLabs] pcs add node command is success but node is not configured to existing cluster

S Sathish S s.s.sathish at ericsson.com
Thu Jul 29 12:59:23 EDT 2021

Hi Team,

We have validated firewall on both working node and problematic node all configuration are similar only.

corosync level if all nodes reach each other --> we have checked corosync configured ip are reachable from all node , but not sure how to validate corosync level all node reach each other any command to check this.

Workaround : we have removed node03 from cluster and try to add this node again to cluster it rejoin without issue, now we need to understand why this issue is inconsistent with available pacemaker and corosync log we don't understand exact RCA.

Please let us know any debug log need to enable to understand more on this problem statement.

Thanks and Regards,
S Sathish S