[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker 2.1.1-rc1 now available

kgaillot at redhat.com kgaillot at redhat.com
Tue Jul 27 12:43:02 EDT 2021

Hi all,

Source code for the first (and possibly only) release candidate for
Pacemaker version 2.1.1 is now available at:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/releases/tag/Pacemaker-2.1.1-rc1

This main goal of this release is to fix a couple of regressions
introduced in 2.1.0 in the command-line option handling of
crm_attribute and crm_master tools that affects some resource agents.

This release does include a few other improvements. We extended our
support of the OCF Resource Agent API 1.1 standard to take advantage of
the new output format and validate check level features, and fixed a
number of other bugs. See the ChangeLog in the source distribution or
the above link for details.

Everyone is encouraged to download, compile and test the new release.
We do many regression tests and simulations, but we can't cover all
possible use cases, so your feedback is important and appreciated.

Many thanks to all contributors of source code to this release,
including Chris Lumens, Christine Caulfield, Emil Penchev, Grace Chin,
Hideo Yamauchi, José Guilherme Vanz, Ken Gaillot, and Oyvind
Albrigtsen.