[ClusterLabs] Antw: Re: [EXT] Re: Two node cluster without fencing and no split brain?

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Mon Jul 26 18:14:29 EDT 2021

Technically you could give one vote to one node and zero to the other.
If they lose contact only the server with one vote would make quorum.
The downside is that if the server with 1 vote goes down the entire
cluster comes to a halt.

That said, if both nodes can reach the same switch that they are
connected to each other through, why can't they reach each other?