[ClusterLabs] fence-agents v4.10.0

Oyvind Albrigtsen oalbrigt at redhat.com
Thu Jul 15 04:27:16 EDT 2021

ClusterLabs is happy to announce fence-agents v4.10.0.

The source code is available at:
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/fence-agents/releases/tag/v4.10.0

The most significant enhancements in this release are:
- new fence agents:
  - fence_cdu
  - fence_kubevirt

- bugfixes and enhancements:
  - log exceptions to be more detailed when failing
  - build: expose delay-check to be able to skip the other tests when debugging
  - spec: export PYTHON to avoid configure ignoring it
  - fence_azure_arm: corrections to support Azure SDK >= 15 - including backward compatibility (#415)
  - fence_gce: make serviceaccount work with new libraries
  - fence_sbd: log warning when disable-timeout is enabled

The full list of changes for fence-agents is available at:
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/fence-agents/compare/v4.9.0...v4.10.0

Everyone is encouraged to download and test the new release.
We do many regression tests and simulations, but we can't cover all
possible use cases, so your feedback is important and appreciated.

Many thanks to all the contributors to this release.

Best,
The fence-agents maintainers