[ClusterLabs] Antw: Re: Antw: [EXT] Re: Antw: Hanging OCFS2 Filesystem any one else?

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Mon Jul 12 03:52:48 EDT 2021

Hi!

can you give some details on what is necessary to trigger the problem?
(I/O load, CPU load, concurrent operations on one node or on multiple nodes,
using reflink snapshots, using ioctl(FS_IOC_FIEMAP), etc.)

Regards,
Ulrich

>>> Gang He <GHe at suse.com> schrieb am 11.07.2021 um 10:55 in Nachricht
<AM6PR04MB648817316DB7B124F414D60ACF169 at AM6PR04MB6488.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com>