[ClusterLabs] Disable all resources in a group if one or more of them fail and are unable to reactivate

damiano giuliani damianogiuliani87 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 13:25:16 EST 2021

Hi Andrei, Thanks for ur help.
if one of my resource in the group  fails or the primary node went down (
in my case acspcmk-02 ), the probe notices it and pacemaker tries to
restart the whole resource group on the second node.
if the second node cant run one of my grouped resources, it tries to stop
them.

i attached my cluster status; my primary node ( acspcmk-02 ) fails and the
resource group tries to restart on the acspcmk-01, i keep broken the
resource  "lta-subscription-backend-ope-s3" on purpose and as you can see
some grouped resources are still started..
i would like to know how achive a  condition that the resource group must
start properly for each resources, if not stop all the group without some
services still up and running.

2 nodes configured
28 resources configured

Online: [ acspcmk-01 ]
OFFLINE: [ acspcmk-02 ]

Full list of resources:

 Clone Set: lta-odata-frontend-ope-s1-clone [lta-odata-frontend-ope-s1]
     Started: [ acspcmk-01 ]
     Stopped: [ acspcmk-02 ]
 Clone Set: lta-odata-frontend-ope-s2-clone [lta-odata-frontend-ope-s2]
     Started: [ acspcmk-01 ]
     Stopped: [ acspcmk-02 ]
 Clone Set: lta-odata-frontend-ope-s3-clone [lta-odata-frontend-ope-s3]
     Started: [ acspcmk-01 ]
     Stopped: [ acspcmk-02 ]
 Clone Set: s1ltaestimationtime-clone [s1ltaestimationtime]
     Started: [ acspcmk-01 ]
     Stopped: [ acspcmk-02 ]
 Clone Set: s2ltaestimationtime-clone [s2ltaestimationtime]
     Started: [ acspcmk-01 ]
     Stopped: [ acspcmk-02 ]
 Clone Set: s3ltaestimationtime-clone [s3ltaestimationtime]
     Started: [ acspcmk-01 ]
     Stopped: [ acspcmk-02 ]
 Clone Set: openresty-clone [openresty]
     Started: [ acspcmk-01 ]
     Stopped: [ acspcmk-02 ]
 Resource Group: LTA_SINGLE_RESOURCES
     VIP        (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr2):       Started acspcmk-01
     lta-subscription-backend-ope-s1
 (systemd:lta-subscription-backend-ope-s1):      Started acspcmk-01
     lta-subscription-backend-ope-s2
 (systemd:lta-subscription-backend-ope-s2):      Started acspcmk-01
     lta-subscription-backend-ope-s3
 (systemd:lta-subscription-backend-ope-s3):      Stopped
     s1ltaquotaservice  (systemd:s1ltaquotaservice):    Stopped
     s2ltaquotaservice  (systemd:s2ltaquotaservice):    Stopped
     s3ltaquotaservice  (systemd:s3ltaquotaservice):    Stopped
     s1ltarolling       (systemd:s1ltarolling): Stopped
     s2ltarolling       (systemd:s2ltarolling): Stopped
     s3ltarolling       (systemd:s3ltarolling): Stopped
     s1srvnotificationdispatcher
 (systemd:s1srvnotificationdispatcher):  Stopped
     s2srvnotificationdispatcher
 (systemd:s2srvnotificationdispatcher):  Stopped
     s3srvnotificationdispatcher
 (systemd:s3srvnotificationdispatcher):  Stopped

Failed Resource Actions:
* lta-subscription-backend-ope-s3_start_0 on acspcmk-01 'unknown error'
(1): call=466, status=complete, exitreason='',
    last-rc-change='Wed Jan 27 13:00:21 2021', queued=0ms, exec=2128ms

Daemon Status:
  corosync: active/disabled
  pacemaker: active/disabled
  pcsd: active/enabled
  sbd: active/enabled

  I hope i explained my problem at my best,

Thanks for your time and help.

Good Evening

Damiano