[ClusterLabs] CCIB migration from Pacemaker 1.x to 2.x

Sharma, Jaikumar jaikumar-sharma at outlook.com
Sat Jan 23 11:41:18 EST 2021

Thanks Andrei for quick reply.

>Which cable? There is corosync network, there is application network,
>there may be backend network, and they may use different adapters.

 only one network where application is running - same corosync layer network.

> Assuming "network cable" means corosync network - you have
>        stonith-enabled="false" \
 >       no-quorum-policy="ignore" \

Yes right, i was also puzzled after reading pacemaker manual but this was working in Debian 9.x based solution.

>so when connection between nodes is interrupted, both become master and
>database goes out of sync.

Yes, you are right I can see error on slave:
error: Resource vip-master is active on 2 nodes (attempting recovery)
https://wiki.clusterlabs.org/wiki/FAQ#Resource is Too Active

How to handle it?

Thank you for your help..

Regards,
Jaikumar
FAQ - ClusterLabs<https://wiki.clusterlabs.org/wiki/FAQ#Resource>
Series First Released Latest Version Release Date Next Release Planned 2.0: 6 Jul 2018: 2.0.5: 02 Dec 2020: mid 2021
wiki.clusterlabs.org