[ClusterLabs] Antw: [EXT] DRBD ms resource keeps getting demoted

Stuart Massey stuart.e.massey at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 21:41:02 EST 2021

Strahil,
That is very kind of you, thanks.
I see that in your (feature set 3.4.1) cib, drbd is in a <clone>  with some
meta_attributes and operations having to do with promotion, while in our
(feature set 3.0.14) cib, drbd is in a <master> which does not have those
(maybe since promotion is implicit).
Our cluster has been working quite well for some time, too. I wonder what
would happen if you could hang the os in one of your nodes? If a VM, maybe
the constrained secondary could be starved by setting disk IOPs to
something really low. Of course, you are using different versions of just
about everything, as we're on centos7.
Regards,
Stuart