[ClusterLabs] {announce] [Alpha] Rust bindings for Corosync libraries

Christine Caulfield ccaulfie at redhat.com
Wed Jan 20 08:23:21 EST 2021

I don't know how many/few people will be interested in this, but I have
been working on some Rust bindings for the corosync libraries: cpg, cfg,
cmap, quorum & votequorum.

They are currently in Alpha stage but all features are (I think)
implemented and seem to work. There's a little more work to be done
before it is suitable for submitting to crates.io but that is definitely
intended.

If anyone wants to try these out and let me know how they get on, report
bugs, suggestions missing features etc, I am keen to hear from you.

If there is a demand for more of this then I might turn my hand to other
cluster library APIs (management and time permitting ;)

https://github.com/chrissie-c/rust-corosync

Chrissie