[ClusterLabs] Q: List resources affected by utilization limits

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Wed Jan 13 03:14:33 EST 2021

Hi!

I had made a test: I had configured RAM requirements for some test VMs together with node RAM capacities. Things were running fine.
Then as a test I reduced the RAM capacity of all nodes, and test VMs were stopped due to not enough RAM.
Now I wonder: is there a command that can list those resources that couldn't start because of "not enough nod capacity"?
Preferrably combined with the utilization attribute that could not be fulfilled?

Regards,
Ulrich