[ClusterLabs] Antw: [EXT] Re: Q: effieciently collecting some cluster facts

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Thu Feb 25 05:26:37 EST 2021

Thanks,

I had been expecting some magic user-level command to be used. C programming is probably efficient, but I#ll have to write another tool first.

It seems the corosync-quorumtool can also provide the information.
Is it correct that the "ring id" has the node id of the DC?
Like here (node id 116 is the DC):