[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker Fail Master-Master State

damiano giuliani damianogiuliani87 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 15:40:11 EST 2021

Hi,

Have you correcly configure a working fencing mechanism?without it you cant
rely on a safe and consistent environment.
My suggestion is to disable the autostart services (and so the autojoin
into the cluster) on both nodes.
 if there is a fault you have to investigate before you rejoin the old
fault master node.
Pacemaker (and paf if u are using it) as far i know,  doesnt support the
autoheal of the old master, so you should resync or pg_rewind eveythime
there is a fault.