[ClusterLabs] Latest PDF documents have truncated lines

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Fri Feb 19 11:48:37 EST 2021

On Fri, 2021-02-19 at 17:54 +0300, Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
> In the latest PDF versions I downloaded recently code samples appear
> truncated quite often - they do not fit on page. I compared with
> previous versions I have and they have smaller fonts for code samples
> so it usually fits.
>
> Of course it is still an issue for overly long lines, so wrapping
> such
> code samples would be even better if possible.

For the next release, we're switching the software we use to generate
the books, so they'll have a different look. I've generated a preview
here:

 http://people.redhat.com/~kgaillot/pacemaker/doc/

It looks like the PDFs fit the page a bit better but unfortunately
still have the same issue in certain places.

As an aside, new Pacemaker developer Grace Chin has updated Clusters
from Scratch to show Pacemaker 2, so we finally have something recent
to show there. The preview is at the same link above.