[ClusterLabs] faulty business logic

lejeczek peljasz at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 19 11:40:57 EST 2021

Hi guys.

I have a simple cluster with simple constraints:

Colocation Constraints:
   check-jupyterhub with openvpn-server (score:INFINITY)
   secret-dropbox with openvpn-server (score:INFINITY)
Ticket Constraints:

no other constraints.
What puzzles me, and I assume I miss something here, is -
when/if resource 'secret-dropbox' fails on a node then
cluster relocates, reshuffles everything.
That is bit bizarre, no?
What is the logic behind that? (and how to tell cluster that
'openvpn-server' is what matters here and if
'secret-dropbox' can't follow then, well, tough luck)

many thanks, L.