[ClusterLabs] Antw: [EXT] Colocation per site ?

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 19 02:41:02 EST 2021

DC1:- nodeA- nodeB- nodeC
DC2:- nodeD- nodeE- nodeF
DC3:- majority maker
I will have 3 VIPs:VIP1VIP2VIP3
I will have to setup the cluster to:1. Find where is the master HANA resource2. Place VIP1 on nodeA/nodeD3. Place VIP2 on nodeB/nodeE4. Place VIP3 on nodeC/nodeF
End Goal:Master on nodeAVIP1 on nodeAVIP2 on nodeBVIP3 on nodeC
Master on nodeDVIP1 on nodeDVIP2 on nodeEVIP3 on nodeF
Master down:All VIPs down
I think that Ken has mentioned a possible solution, bit I have to check it out.
Best Regards,Strahil Nikolov

  On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 9:40, Ulrich Windl<Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de> wrote:   >>> Strahil Nikolov <hunter86_bg at yahoo.com> schrieb am 17.02.2021 um 17:46 in
Nachricht <2134183555.2122291.1613580414956 at mail.yahoo.com>:
> Hello All,
> I'm currently in a process of building SAP HANA Scale-out cluster and the
> HANA team has asked that all nodes on the active instance should have one IP
> for backup purposes.
> Yet, I'm not sure how to setup the constraints (if it is possible at all) so
> all IPs will follow the master resource and yet run on a separate host.

I think you should explain the scenario a bit better to undertsand what you want.