[ClusterLabs] weird xml snippet in "crm configure show"

Gao,Yan ygao at suse.com
Fri Feb 12 06:50:15 EST 2021

Hi,

On 2021/2/12 11:05, Lentes, Bernd wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i have problems with a configured alert which does not alert anymore.
> I played a bit around with it and changed several times the configuration with cibadmin.
> Sometimes i had trouble with the admin_epoch, sometimes with the scheme.
> When i invoke now a "crm configure show", at the end i see:

> rsc_defaults rsc-options: \
>          resource-stickiness=200
> xml <alert id="smtp_alert" path="/root/skripte/alert_smtp.sh"> \
>    <instance_attributes id="config_for_alert_smtp"> \
>      <nvpair id="email_sender" name="email_sender" value="bernd.lentes at helmholtz-muenchen.de"/> \
>    </instance_attributes> \
>    <recipient id="smtp_destination" value="informatic.idg at helmholtz-muenchen.de"> \
>      <meta_attributes id="my-alert-recipient1-attributes"> \
>        <nvpair id="my-alert-recipient1-timestamp-format" name="timestamp-format" value="%D %H:%M"/> \
>      </meta_attributes> \
>    </recipient> \
> </alert>

It seems that crmsh has difficulty parsing the "random" ids of the
attribute sets here. I guess `crm configure edit` the part to be
something like:

alert smtp_alert "/root/skripte/alert_smtp.sh" \
         attributes email_sender="bernd.lentes at helmholtz-muenchen.de" \
         to "informatic.idg at helmholtz-muenchen.de" meta
timestamp-format="%D %H:%M"

will do.