[ClusterLabs] Help: Cluster resource relocating to rebooted node automatically

Ben .T.George bentech4you at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 10:14:25 EST 2021

HI

thanks for the Help and i have done "pcs resource clear" and tried the same
method again, now the resource is not going back.

One more thing I noticed is that my service was from systemd and I have
created a custom systemd.service file.

If i freeze the resource group, start and stop the service my using
systemctl, is happening immediately

When I reboot the active node, the cluster is trying to stop the service,
it is taking around 1 minutes to stop the service. and at the same time if
i check the vm console, the shutdown of the vm process is stuck for some
time for stopping high availability services.

Sorry for asking this, i am very new to this cluster

Regards,
Ben

Is this the expected behaviour?