[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker 1.1 support period

Andrei Zheregelia andrei.zheregelia at dsr-corporation.com
Mon Feb 8 06:22:31 EST 2021

Hello Ken,

Thank you for reply.

Best Regards,
Andrei

Andrei Zheregelia| Senior Software Engineer| DSR Corporation
<http://dsr-corporation.com>| E-mail:
andrei.zheregelia at dsr-corporation.com
<mailto:andrei.zheregelia at dsr-corporation.com>

DSR logo

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents,
files or previous e-mail messages attached to it, is confidential and/or
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any use,
disclosure or copying of this email or any attachments is expressly
prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
immediately notify the sender by reply email, and destroy the original
transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner.

VIRUS: Every care has been taken to ensure this email and its
attachments are virus free, however, any loss or damage incurred in
using this email is not the sender's responsibility. It is your
responsibility to ensure virus checks are completed before installing
any data sent in this email to your computer.