[ClusterLabs] Antw: [EXT] Re: Disable all resources in a group if one or more of them fail and are unable to reactivate

damiano giuliani damianogiuliani87 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 06:15:37 EST 2021

Hi Guys, sorry for the late answer, today i had the time to test the Igor's
solution and it works flawlessy.
creating a colocation constraint , binding the first and the last group
resources with an INFINITY score make possible to "If at least one resource
in the group fails the group will fail all resources."

THe Igor's explanation clarify everything to me.

adding this line works for me:

pcs constraint colocation add lta-subscription-backend-ope-s1 with
s3srvnotificationdispatcher INFINITY

I would thanks everyone helped me and spend his time.

Have a good Week!

Best

Damian