[ClusterLabs] Antw: [EXT] Qemu VM resources ‑ cannot acquire state change lock

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Thu Aug 26 05:39:54 EDT 2021

Hi!

Sorry I don't have a solution, but using "indirect locks" with libvirtd seems
to have no solution when the same cluster also provides the shared filesystem
through cluster means.
(I had reported on that before)
libvirtd cannot start before virtlockd, which annot start before the shared
filesystem is available (as otherwise the locks could not be shared across
nodes).
The problem are the probes that seemingly cannot have any dependencies (so
they runn all at once at node start), and the results of VirtualDomain probes
without a running libvirtd are questionable at least.

So maybe tell us more about your configuration and logs...

Regards,
Ulrich

>>> lejeczek via Users <users at clusterlabs.org> schrieb am 26.08.2021 um 11:13
in