[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker 2.1.1-rc3 now available (last chance to test!)

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Mon Aug 16 13:37:20 EDT 2021

Hi all,

Unless any regressions are found, this will be the last release
candidate before final release of Pacemaker version 2.1.1 in about a
week. It contains a few more minor fixes compared to rc2. Source code
is available at:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/releases/tag/Pacemaker-2.1.1-rc3

For details, see the ChangeLog in the source repository. Everyone is
encouraged to download, compile and test the new release. We do many
regression tests and simulations, but we can't cover all possible use
cases, so your feedback is important and appreciated.