[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker 2.1.1-rc2 now available

kgaillot at redhat.com kgaillot at redhat.com
Fri Aug 6 11:03:13 EDT 2021

Hi all,

We were able to squeeze in a few more minor bugfixes, so I decided to
do an rc2. This will likely be the last release candidate, with the
final release in a week or two.

Source code for the second release candidate for Pacemaker version
2.1.1 is now available at:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/releases/tag/Pacemaker-2.1.1-rc2

For details, see the ChangeLog in the source repository. Everyone is
encouraged to download, compile and test the new release. We do many
regression tests and simulations, but we can't cover all possible use
cases, so your feedback is important and appreciated.