[ClusterLabs] Antw: [EXT] Re: Sub‑clusters / super‑clusters?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at ha.open.source.it
Wed Aug 4 06:48:37 EDT 2021

On Tuesday 03 August 2021 at 12:12:03, Strahil Nikolov via Users wrote:

> Won't something like this work ? Each node in LA will have same score of
> 5000, while other cities will be -5000.
>
> pcs constraint location DummyRes1 rule score=5000 city eq LA
> pcs constraint location DummyRes1 rule score=-5000 city ne LA
> stickiness -> 10000

Thanks for the idea, but no difference.

Basically, as soon as zero nodes in one city are available, all resources,
including those running perfectly at the other city, stop.

I'm going to look into booth as suggested by others.

Thanks,

Antony.

--
Atheism is a non-prophet-making organisation.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.