[ClusterLabs] Antw: [EXT] Moving resource only one way

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 06:17:26 EDT 2021

When you move/migrate resources without the --lifetime option, cluster stack will set +|-INFINITY on the host. (+ -> when migrating to, - -> when migrating away without specifying destination host)
Take a look at:
https://clusterlabs.org/pacemaker/doc/deprecated/en-US/Pacemaker/1.1/html/Clusters_from_Scratch/_move_resources_manually.html
Best Regards,Strahil Nikolov

  On Tue, Aug 3, 2021 at 22:16, Ervin Hegedüs<airween at gmail.com> wrote:   Hi,

On Tue, Aug 03, 2021 at 05:46:51PM +0000, Strahil Nikolov via Users wrote:
> Yes.INFINITY= 1000000 (one million)-INFINITY=-1000000(negative one mill)
> Set stickiness > 100 .

hmm... it's interesting.

I've found the documentation what I made for these systems, but
there isn't any line for "location" settings.

How did I get it there?

I reviwed the configured systems (there are three pairs), and one
pair still does not have this line, but two of them have.

Thanks,

a.