[ClusterLabs] Cyberpower PDU41001 fencing agent?

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Sun Apr 25 18:29:48 EDT 2021

On 2021-04-25 1:28 a.m., Jeremy Hansen wrote:
> Just curious if there’s any work being done on Cyberpower PDUs.  I’d like to use this PDU with Cobbler, but it doesn’t look like there’s a fencing agent available.
>
> Thanks
> -jeremy

I don't own one, but I've written a couple PDU-based fence agents. They
seem to support SNMP and per-outlet switching, so I suspect supporting
it would be fairly easy.

You'll need to know some OIDs, and the community that allows write
access, to set the outlet states. Can you use 'snmpwalk' to collect the
data from the PDU?

--
Digimer
"I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of