[ClusterLabs] SAPHanaController & SAPHanaTopology question

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 07:38:10 EDT 2021

I just checked and it seems that I got 2 regular rules for stopping topology before nfs_active:
stop Topology-clone then stop nfs_active_siteA (kind: Mandatory)stop Topology-clone then stop nfs_active_siteB (kind Mandatory)
Also I got:start Topology-clone then start Controller-clone (kind: Mandatory)
And also resource sets that take care that all FS start and then the relevant nfs_active resources.

Also, It seems that regular order rules cannot be removed via ID , maybe a Feature request is needed.

Best Regards,Strahil Nikolov

If you mean a whole constraint set, then yes -- run `pcs constraint --full` to get a list of all constraints with their constraint IDs. Then run `pcs constraint remove <constraint_id>` to remove a particular constraint. This can include set constraints.