[ClusterLabs] Triggering script on cib change

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 16 15:57:12 EDT 2020

Theoretically the CIB is a file on each node,so a script that is looking for that file's timestamps or in the cluster's logs should work.
Yet, I think that 'ocf:pacemaker:ClusterMon' can be used to notify and/or execute an external programm ( I guess a script) that will do your logic.

A simple example is available at : https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_enterprise_linux/7/html/high_availability_add-on_reference/s1-eventnotification-haar

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

В сряда, 16 септември 2020 г., 09:20:44 Гринуич+3, Digimer <lists at alteeve.ca> написа:

Is there a way to invoke a script when something happens with the
cluster? Be it a simple transition, stonith action, resource dis/enable
or resovery, etc?

--
Digimer
"I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of