[ClusterLabs] Removing DRBD w/out Data Loss?

Eric Robinson eric.robinson at psmnv.com
Wed Sep 9 08:05:26 EDT 2020

Valentin --

When I ran wipefs with DRBD stopped, it only showed one signature...

[root at 001db01 ~] # wipefs /dev/vg0/lv0
offset               type
0x438                ext4   [filesystem]
                     UUID:  2035aabe-b6e1-4313-a022-9518eb7489e6

So I just mounted the filesystem....

[root at 001db01 network-scripts]# wipefs /dev/vg_under_drbd0/lv_under_drbd0
offset               type
0x438                ext4   [filesystem]