[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker 2.0.5-rc2 now available

Christopher Lumens clumens at redhat.com
Tue Oct 27 16:58:36 EDT 2020

The second release candidate for Pacemaker 2.0.5 is now available at:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/releases/tag/Pacemaker-2.0.5-rc2

The most important change in this release candidate is a fix for the
ACL bypassing bug previously mentioned on this mailing list, and
described in CVE-2020-25654.  Aside from that, there is a small bug
fix to the XML schema for crm_mon, a fix for a build issue, and a
handful of other minor fixes.  For details, please see the change
log:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/blob/Pacemaker-2.0.5-rc2/ChangeLog

Everyone is encouraged to download, compile and test the new release.
We do many regression tests and simulations, but we can't cover all
possible use cases, so your feedback is important and appreciated.

- Chris Lumens