[ClusterLabs] Setup Apache virtual IP SSL certificate config

Timo Schöler timo at kroenchenstadt.de
Tue Oct 27 11:44:03 EDT 2020

On 10/27/20 11:33 AM, John Karippery wrote:

> I have problem on my pacemaker setup while config SSL certificate on my
> server.

Can you access https://localhost/server-status (which you use to check
your web server's health) using wget from the same host?

Will it throw an error because of the certificate (chain)? If so, this
will also be the problem regarding the health check.

wget will ignore certificate woes using the ``--no-check-certificate''
option, which you could use to verify it actually is the problem.

Timo