[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker 2.0.5-rc1 now available

Christopher Lumens clumens at redhat.com
Mon Oct 19 15:14:12 EDT 2020

Hi all,

I am happy to announce that source code for the first release candidate
for Pacemaker version 2.0.5 is now available at:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/releases/tag/Pacemaker-2.0.5-rc1

Highlights previously discussed on this list include supporting both
number and integer types on rule elements to support floats and 64-bit
integers, better integration with SBD, rule-based tests to rsc_defaults and
op_defaults, new "demote" policy for on-fail and no-quorum-policy, and
various cibsecret improvements.

crm_mon additionally supports a --resource= option for resource-based
filtering, similar to the --node= option introduced in a previous release.

As usual, there were many bug fixes and log message improvements as
well, including several regressions mentioned in the change log. For more
details about changes in this release, please see the change log:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/blob/2.0/ChangeLog

Everyone is encouraged to download, compile and test the new release.
We do many regression tests and simulations, but we can't cover all
possible use cases, so your feedback is important and appreciated.

Many thanks to all contributors of source code to this release,
including Christine Caulfield, Ferenc Wágner, Gao,Yan, Hideo Yamauchi,
Jan Pokorný, Kazunori INOUE, Ken Gaillot, Klaus Wenninger, Liao Pingfang,
Oyvind Albrigtsen, Reid Wahl, and sanjaymsh.

- Chris Lumens