[ClusterLabs] issue

Reid Wahl nwahl at redhat.com
Mon Nov 16 00:32:57 EST 2020

ocf:heartbeat:db2inst isn't a resource agent that ClusterLabs maintains, so
we have no insight into how it works and why it's in Started state. I don't
know based on the output what resource agent db2_db2ins11_db2ins11_QUERYDB
is using.

I recommend that you take a look at the resource agent's monitor function
and see what it's actually checking. Then you can determine why the monitor
operation is succeeding, and you can modify the function so that the
monitor operation will fail when the DB is down.