[ClusterLabs] Antw: [EXT] Containers as pcs resource

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Thu Nov 12 02:34:49 EST 2020

Hi!

My advice is to write an OCF RA, not a systemd service, because with the first option you have more control over the things happening. Not to talk about ocf-tester...
In general you can "attach" pacemaker to a service already running, but the RA has to be correct (i.e.: detect the resouirce as "running" when it is).

Regards,
Ulrich