[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker 1.1.23-rc1, and the future of Pacemaker 1.1

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Wed May 27 16:12:04 EDT 2020

Hi all,

The first release candidate for Pacemaker 1.1.23, with selected
backports from the 2.0.4 release, is now available at:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/releases/tag/Pacemaker-1.1.23-rc1

We'll soon be 2 years from the release of Pacemaker 2.0.0, and I think
it's time to move on from the 1.1 series. My plan is to do one final
1.1 release at the end of this year. We could still accept backports
after that time if anyone wants to keep using the 1.1 branch, but we
wouldn't do any more releases, and would reduce or stop 1.1 testing.