[ClusterLabs] Antw: [EXT] Re: heartbeat IP chenged to 127.0.0.1

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Wed May 13 02:57:46 EDT 2020

>>> kexue <kexue314 at 163.com> schrieb am 13.05.2020 um 08:46 in Nachricht
<940_1589352410_5EBB97DA_940_560_1_826b6602-7157-4f1a-7c64-3f6583ff6ce9 at 163.com>

> more configure details:
>
> /etc/hosts:
>
> 172.60.60.34 centosA
> 192.168.44.34 centosA-0
> 192.168.55.34 centosA-1
>
> 172.60.60.35 centosB
> 192.168.44.35 centosB-0
> 192.168.55.35 centosB-1

Hi!

I don't know whether it matters, but the canonical form of host file entries
is
<IP> <FQHN> [<alias>]...

If you are also using a nameserver, make sure the FQHN in the host file
matches the name in DNS.

> corosync.conf:
>
> totem {
>      version: 2
>      secauth: on
>      cluster_name: mycluster
>      transport: udpu
>      rrp_mode: passive
> }
>
> nodelist {
>      node {
>          ring0_addr: centosA-0
>          ring1_addr: centosA-1
>          nodeid: 1
>      }
>
>      node {
>          ring0_addr: centosB-0
>          ring1_addr: centosB-1
>          nodeid: 2
>      }
> }

Also we run a different version, but we also set "name" of the node. ANd we
have the address explicitly, not the network (host) name...

Regards,
Ulrich