[ClusterLabs] Solidarity during these extraordinary times

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Wed Mar 18 13:17:18 EDT 2020

Hi everybody,

I know that most if not all of the people on this list are working
under extreme pressures right now.

I wanted to acknowledge that and say we're all in this together, and
that what we are doing is more important than ever. As online platforms
of all kinds experience a sudden surge in usage, providing stable
service is important for many reasons.

High availability can't add capacity where none exists, but it is a
crucial link in the chain. I am proud of all of you for continuing to
work as best you can under the circumstances. No matter how small your
part may feel at the time, it is important.

Open source has always been about more than creating and using
software. It is about community, and how we can accomplish more
together.

Wishing you and your loved ones the best,