[ClusterLabs] Coming in Pacemaker 2.0.4: crm_mon --include/--exclude

wferi at niif.hu wferi at niif.hu
Wed Mar 18 06:14:07 EDT 2020

Ken Gaillot <kgaillot at redhat.com> writes:

> The crm_mon tool for showing cluster status will have --include and --
> exclude options to pick and choose which types of information you want
> it to display.

Cool!  Let me add a related idea: what about providing a way to filter
the list of displayed resources?  To be most generic, by XPath (no node
info then?), but resource type and name regexps might be more practical
in most cases.  For example, from time to time I wish I could exclude
the STONITH resources from the list.  Then maybe sort the result
alphabetically by name... :) What's the default order, by the way?
1.1.16 seems mostly, but not entirely random.
--
Thanks,
Feri