[ClusterLabs] I want to have some resource monitored and based on that make an acton. Is it possible?

Roman Hershkovich warpik at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 10:08:09 EDT 2020

Great, thank you very much for explanation. Regarding returning error - i
did not knew.
So, basically i can have a service, that will probe for master DB, in case
of its transfer - service will update /etc/hosts and return error, which
will be caught by pcs and it will restart whole dependent set ? Sounds good.
But how i can do 2 "main resources" ? I have webserver AND db_monitor. In
case of failure of webserver - should all start on node b, but in case of
DB change - only underlying resources ...
Should i make webserver outside of set?