[ClusterLabs] resource-agents v4.5.0
oalbrigt at redhat.com
Fri Mar 6 05:41:46 EST 2020
ClusterLabs is happy to announce resource-agents v4.5.0.
Source code is available at:
The most significant enhancements in this release are:
- bugfixes and enhancements:
- iSCSILogicalUnit: fix default value for OCF_RESKEY_liot_bstype
- aws-vpc-move-ip: add parameter for role to use to query/update route table
- Filesystem: add trigger_udev_rules_if_need() for -U, -L, or /dev/xxx device
- Filesystem: refresh UUID in the start phase
- IPaddr2: add noprefixroute parameter
- IPaddr2: add info to metadata that ipt_CLUSTERIP "iptables" extension is not "nft" backend compatible, and iptables-legacy support for distros that still support it
- IPsrcaddr: replace local rule if using local table, and set src back to primary for device on stop
- IPsrcaddr: fix failure during probe when using destination/table parameters
- LVM-activate: add OCF_CHECK_LEVEL 10 check that can be enabled to verify vg or lv validity with an additional "read 1 byte" test in special cases like iSCSI SAN
- MailTo: fix variable expansion
- SAPInstance: clear the $DIR_EXECUTABLE variable so we catch the situation when we lose the directory with binaries after first sapinstance_init invokation
- aliyun-vpc-move-ip: add support for both 'go' and 'python' versions of Aliyun CLI, and auto-detect which to use by default
- apache: use get_release_id() to detect OS/distro, and fix LOAD_STATUS_MODULE issue
- azure-lb set socat to default on SUSE distributions.
- exportfs: allow multiple exports of same directory
- iSCSILogicalUnit: add liot_bstype to handle block/fileio for targetcli, and change behavior of lio-t with portals which do not use 0.0.0.0
- ldirectord: support sched-flags
- lvmlockd: fix for LVM2 v2.03+ removing lvmetad
- mysql-common: return correct rc during start-action
- oralsnr: allow using the same tns_admin directory for different listeners
- pgsql: Support for PostgreSQL 12
- podman: improve the code for checking if an image exists
- rabbitmq-cluster: ensure we delete nodename if stop action fails
- redis: validate_all: fix file status tests
- spec: add missing requirement (lsb-release)
The full list of changes for resource-agents is available at:
Everyone is encouraged to download and test the new release.
We do many regression tests and simulations, but we can't cover all
possible use cases, so your feedback is important and appreciated.
Many thanks to all the contributors to this release.
The resource-agents maintainers
More information about the Users