[ClusterLabs] Antw: [EXT] Re: clusterlabs.org upgrade done

Valentin Vidić vvidic at valentin-vidic.from.hr
Thu Mar 5 13:22:24 EST 2020

On Thu, Mar 05, 2020 at 11:44:55AM -0600, Ken Gaillot wrote:
> What sort of issue are you seeing exactly? Is your account being
> unsubscribed from the list automatically, or are you not receiving some
> of the emails sent by the list?

He is on yahoo and based on this Mailman page it seems yahoo rejects
messages with invalid signatures:

  https://wiki.list.org/DEV/DMARC

If there is a lot of these rejections for a subscribere, Mailman probably
decides to remove him from the list.

This is also in line with the report I get from yahoo:

  <record>
    <row>
      <source_ip>78.46.95.29</source_ip>
      <count>2</count>
      <policy_evaluated>
        <disposition>reject</disposition>
        <dkim>fail</dkim>
        <spf>fail</spf>
      </policy_evaluated>
    </row>
    <identifiers>
      <header_from>valentin-vidic.from.hr</header_from>
    </identifiers>
    <auth_results>
      <dkim>
        <domain>valentin-vidic.from.hr</domain>