[ClusterLabs] Debian 10 pacemaker - CIB did not pass schema validation

Bala Mutyam koti.reddy2k9 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 06:44:39 EST 2020

Hi Strahil,

Apologies for my delay. I've attached the config below.

Here is the new error:

crm_verify --verbose --xml-file=/tmp/ansible.yJMg2z.xml
/tmp/ansible.yJMg2z.xml:28: element primitive: Relax-NG validity error :
Invalid sequence in interleave
/tmp/ansible.yJMg2z.xml:28: element primitive: Relax-NG validity error :
Element primitive failed to validate content
/tmp/ansible.yJMg2z.xml:28: element clone: Relax-NG validity error :
Invalid sequence in interleave
/tmp/ansible.yJMg2z.xml:28: element clone: Relax-NG validity error :
Element clone failed to validate content
/tmp/ansible.yJMg2z.xml:19: element primitive: Relax-NG validity error :
Element resources has extra content: primitive
(main)  error: CIB did not pass schema validation
Errors found during check: config not valid

Thanks
Bala

--
Thanks&Regards