[ClusterLabs] Beginner with STONITH Problem

stefan.schmitz at farmpartner-tec.com stefan.schmitz at farmpartner-tec.com
Thu Jun 25 04:28:06 EDT 2020

Hello and thank you both for the help,

 >> Are the VMs in the same VLAN like the hosts?
Yes the VMs and Hosts are all in the same VLan. So I will try the
fence_xvm solution.

 > https://wiki.clusterlabs.org/wiki/Guest_Fencing
Thank you for the pointer to that walk-through. Sadly every VM is on its
own host which is marked as "Not yet supported" but still this how to is
a good starting point and I will try to work and tweak my way through it
for out setup.

Thanks again!

Kind regards
Stefan Schmitz