[ClusterLabs] Setting up HA cluster on Raspberry pi4 with ubuntu 20.04 aarch64 architecture

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 12 08:00:35 EDT 2020

Out  of  curiosity , are you running it on sles/opensuse?

I think it is easier with  'crm cluster start'.

Otherwise you can run 'journalctl -u pacemaker.service  -e'  to find what dependency has failed.

Another  one is:

'systemctl list-dependencies pacemaker.service'

Best Regards,
Strahil  Nikolov

На 11 юни 2020 г. 9:10:22 GMT+03:00, Jayadeva DB <jayadeva at sunluxtechnovations.com> написа: