[ClusterLabs] New user needs some help stabilizing the cluster

Howard hmoneta at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 15:11:09 EDT 2020

This is interesting. So it seems that 13,000 ms or 13 seconds is how long
the VM was frozen during the snapshot backup and 0.8 seconds is the
threshold. We will be disabling the snapshot backups and may increase the
token timeout a bit since these systems are not so critical.

Thanks Honza for helping me understand.

Howard