[ClusterLabs] Rolling upgrade from Corosync 2.3+ to Corosync 2.99+ or Corosync 3.0+?

Vitaly Zolotusky vitaly at unitc.com
Thu Jun 11 10:48:47 EDT 2020

Thank you very much for quick reply!
I will try to either build new version on Fedora 22, or build the old version on CentOs 8 and do a HA stack upgrade separately from my full product/OS upgrade. A lot of my customers would be extremely unhappy with even short downtime, so I can't really do the full upgrade offline.
Thanks again!
_Vitaly