[ClusterLabs] Redudant Ring Network failure

Jan Friesse jfriesse at redhat.com
Thu Jun 11 03:46:14 EDT 2020

Michael,

> Jan,
>
> actually we using this.
>
> [root at lvm-nfscpdata-05ct::~ 100 ]# apt show corosync
> Package: corosync
> Version: 3.0.1-2+deb10u1
>
> [root at lvm-nfscpdata-05ct::~]# apt show libknet1
> Package: libknet1
> Version: 1.8-2
>
> This are the newest version provided on Mirror.

yup, but these are pretty old anyway and there is quite a few bugs (and
many of them may explain behavior you see).

I would suggest you to either try a upstream code compilation or (if you
need to stick with packages) you may give a try sid packages or Proxmox
repositories (where knet is at version 1.15 and corosync 3.0.3).

Regards,
   Honza