[ClusterLabs] Redudant Ring Network failure

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 9 15:34:19 EDT 2020

It  will  be hard to guess if you are  using sctp or udp/udpu.
If possible  share  the corosync.conf  (you can remove sensitive data,  but  make it meaningful).

Are you using a firewall ? If yes  check :
1. Node firewall is not blocking  the communication on the specific  interfaces
2. Verify with tcpdump that the heartbeats are received from the remote side.
3. Check for retransmissions or packet loss.

Usually you can find more details in the log specified in corosync.conf or in /var/log/messages (and also the journal).

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

На 9 юни 2020 г. 21:11:02 GMT+03:00, "ROHWEDER-NEUBECK, MICHAEL (EXTERN)" <michael.rohweder-neubeck.sp at dlh.de> написа: