[ClusterLabs] How to reload pacemaker_remote service?

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Tue Jun 9 10:10:22 EDT 2020

Currently it's not possible. However you should be able to put the
cluster into maintenance mode, restart pacemaker_remote, then take the
cluster out of maintenance mode.

Test it to be sure. I believe the connection resource might be marked
as failed, but the cluster should be able to reconnect and reprobe the
state of all resources without fencing.