[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker 2.0.4-rc3 now available

Klaus Wenninger kwenning at redhat.com
Wed Jun 3 15:51:26 EDT 2020

As we've decided to go for another release candidate in that release cycle
the third release candidate for Pacemaker 2.0.4 is now available at:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/releases/tag/Pacemaker-2.0.4-rc3

For details, please see the changelog:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/blob/Pacemaker-2.0.4-rc3/ChangeLog

As the number of changes is small my goal is to have the final release out
in about a weeks from now.

Everyone is encouraged to download, compile and test the new release.
We do many regression tests and simulations, but we can't cover all
possible use cases, so your feedback is important and appreciated.

--
Klaus Wenninger <kwenning at redhat.com>